White chickpeas 2 cups
(soaked overnight, drained and uncooked)
Black pepper 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Paprika powder 1 tsp
Onion (chopped) 1 small
Green coriander ½ bunch
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Lemon juice half lemon
Baking soda ¼ tsp
All-purpose flour 1 tsp
Oil for frying
Tomatoes (chopped) 2 medium
Onion (chopped) 1 medium
Cucumber (chopped) 1
Salad leaves as required
Pita bread as required
For Yogurt Sauce
Yogurt (strained) 1 cup
Salt ½ tsp
Green chili 1
Green coriander 3 tbsp
Garlic cloves 2 cloves
Lemon juice 1 tbsp
1. In a chopper, add chickpeas, black pepper, salt, paprika powder, onion, garlic, green coriander, coriander powder, cumin powder, lemon juice, baking powder, all-purpose flour and chop until well combined.
2. Take the mixture of falafel and make a flat round falafel.
3. In a wok, heat oil and fry on medium-low heat until golden brown on both sides.
4. In a blender add all the ingredients of yogurt sauce and give it a good blend.
5. Now take pita bread, toast it a little on a griddle and cut it from the middle to make a pocket.
6. Now add falafel, salad and yogurt sauce in the pocket of pita bread and serve it right away.
Hot water 1 cup
Unsalted butter ½ cup
Salt ½ tsp
All-purpose flour 1 cup
Chocolate gnash sauce
8oz semi-bitter chocolate
Whipping cream 1 cup
1. Heat chocolate and cream for a minute in the microwave, mix it well. And chocolate gnash sauce is ready!
2. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees and prepare tray with butter paper.
3. In a heavy bottom sauce pan, combine hot water, butter and salt over medium heat. Bring to boil and add flour all at once. Whisk vigorously to take out lumps of flour.
4. Stir for 2-3 minutes using a wooden spoon and cook until mixture is clear from the sides and forms a ball around your spoon in the middle.
5. Remove from heat; add eggs one by one and stir with a wooden spoon until mixed. Once all eggs are added, stir some more until batter is smooth and shiny.
6. Put the batter into a piping bag with a large nozzle and make 2 inch rounds on a baking tray at a distance of 1.5 inches from one another.
7. Sprinkle a few drops of water on the tray to create steam in the oven.
8. Bake for 15 minutes at 220 degrees and then reduce the heat to 160 degrees and bake for 15-20 minutes more. (The puffs should be brown from both sides.)
9. Remove to a cooling rack and cool completely.
10. Fill with whipped cream and chocolate gnash and sprinkle icing sugar.
11. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 6 hours.
Read 8 times